a) Central library with large number of books & Journals
b) Departmental Libaray
1. The books are to be returned within seven days from the date of issue of the books.
2. The library books may issued for Summer vacation and Puja vacation subject to condition that the books should be refunded within seven days after vacation, otherwise usual fine should be charged.
3. The books are to be returned to the Librarian before seven days of Test/Annual examination each year, and of each vacation.
4. If the book is lost by any student, he must have to report to the librarian immediately and the books is to be refunded or he must have to pay the cost of the book in the present market price within one week.
5. When the book will not be refunded in due time by the students they will be charged Re. 1/- (one rupee) only per day as fine from the last day of deposition of books in the library.
6. If the book is lost, the student is to pay Re. 1/- (one rupee) only per day from the last day of deposition to the date of the deposition of lost of the books.
7. If any student refuses to pay the Fine of Re. 1/- (one Rupee) per day, he will not get any library books during his whole student life in the college.
8. Identity card must be produced before taking the books.
9. Time for issuing of books is 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. (Except Saturday).
10. Time for returning of books are 11-30 to 1-30 p.m.
11. Reading hours at Library Room is 12 Noon to 4-30 p.m.